Fenopolis - Part 2

Set 2

The Second Four Tiles:

The second set of tiles also consists of 7 sheets.
They are different from the first set in 2 major ways.
  1. They have a lot more surface engraving in the form of parking lots.
  2. They have fewer spots for buildings.

The second set of sheets also consists of 5 black and 2 clear.
  1. I2 - Straight street with 4 parking lots
  2. T2 - 'T' intersection with 3 parking lots
  3. L2 - Corner street with 2 parking lots
  4. O2 - Dead end with 4 parking lots
  5. R2A - Edge rails
  1. S2 - Sidewalks for street tiles
  2. R2B - Sidewalks for edge rails
The total number of building spaces is 11.


O2 & L2
T2 & I2

All 4 tiles


First problem:

Ok... in spite of a number of prototypes, I still managed to miss 2 small sections of sidewalk on sheet S2.  That sheet is pretty damn full as it stands.  This might be a challenge squeezing them on there...

I'll have to mock up a small sheet of replacement parts for myself in the meanwhile.

Say... this would be a good opportunity to fill the empty space on the extra sheet with sidewalks and edges to use on model bases... I'll have to add those to the replacement part sheet for myself.

Comments